What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you fill out a contact form.
When you fill out a form as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name or email address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
Where do we use your information for?
We collect and use your personal data for the purpose of providing our services to you, providing information to our affiliates, branch offices, related companies, authorized vendors, agents and representatives and for marketing. We may also use your personal information for secondary purposes closely related to the foregoing primary purposes, in circumstances where you would reasonably expect such use or disclosure. You may withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal information at any time by contacting us in writing through the contact information provided below.
By submitting your information, you provide consent to NutriAsia, Inc. to do the following:
- Collect and process your personal data, as provided under applicable laws, regulations, and NutriAsia, Inc.’s policies, for its and its affiliates’ and partners’ valid and legitimate purposes;
- Make your personal data available to NutriAsia, Inc. affiliates and partners for them to process the personal data valid and legitimate purposes as indicated above.; and
- Make your personal data available, and to permit NutriAsia, Inc.’s affiliates and partners also to make your personal data available:
- To third parties who provide products or services to NutriAsia, Inc. or its affiliates and partners for the same valid and legitimate purposes as described above; and
- To other third parties, where required or permitted by law, including regulatory authorities, government agencies, as well as parties with whom you voluntarily transact.
How do we protect your information?
In accordance with the provisions of Republic Act No. 10173 or the Data Privacy Act of 2012 (“RA 10173”). NutriAsia, Inc. and its affiliates and partners shall implement reasonable and appropriate organization, technical, and physical security measures to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of your personal information.
Accessing Your Personal Information and Your Rights as a Data Subject
You, as the data subject, have rights under RA 10173, which include the following:
- The right to access;
- The right to rectification or to make corrections;
- The right to object to the processing of your personal information;
- The right to erasure or blocking of your personal information;
- The right to be informed of the existence of processing of your personal information;
- The right to data portability;
- The right to damages; and
- The right to file a complaint before the National Privacy Commission.
NutriAsia, Inc. – Data Protection Officer
Office address: 9F JY Campos Centre, 9th Avenue corner 30th Street
Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 856-2131