Required cooking skill level
45minutes preparation time
- 1 cup ground chicken meat
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp chopped green onions
- 2 Tbsp Datu Puti Oyster Sauce
- ½ tsp UFC Ground Pepper
- 1 pack(4 g) Wow Sarap All-in-One Seasoning Granules
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 pack (115 g) UFC Tomato Sauce Guisado
- 1 pc chicken bouillon cube
- ¼ cup diced carrot
- 2 Tbsp Golden Fiesta Corn Oil
- 3 cups chicken broth or water
- UFC Ground Pepper (to taste)
- 1 pack (50 g) misua
- ½ cup evap milk
- 2 Tbsp sliced green onions
- 1 Chicken balls: Mix all ingredients well. Form into 1 tsp balls. Set aside.
- 2 Soup: Sauté garlic, carrot, chicken cube and UFC Tomato Sauce in Golden Fiesta Corn Oil. Add broth or water and UFC Ground Pepper. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- 3 Add chicken balls. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Add milk and misua. Simmer for another 5 minutes or until misua is cooked. Top with green onions.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.