½ kg beef sirloin, sliced thinly (tapa style)
1 pc white onion, cut into rings
½-1 cup water
¼ cup GOLDEN FIESTA Palm Oil
FOR THE MARINADE
3-4 Tbsp SILVER SWAN Soy Sauce
2-3 Tbsp calamansi juice
8 cloves garlic, crushed
¾ tsp UFC Whole Pepper, cracked
¾ tsp WOW Sarap All-in-One Seasoning Granules
1. Marinate beef for 30 minutes.
Drain, reserve marinade.
2. Sauté garlic from marinade until light brown.
Add onion. Remove from pan. In the same oil,
brown beef slices, adding more oil if needed. Set
3. Combine beef with marinade, water and half of
4. Add more Silver Swan Soy Sauce and calamansi
to taste. Cover and simmer over low heat for 20
minutes or until tender. Top with remaining
onions. Serve immediately.
Cooked leftover bistek (half recipe), meat cut into strips
2 packs (80 g each) instant pansit canton (reserve 1 pack seasoning powder)
1 to 1½ cups water
4-5 Tbsp bistek sauce
1 Tbsp SILVER SWAN Soy Sauce (or to taste)
1 stalk green onions, sliced
1. Combine water, bistek sauce, Silver Swan Soy Sauce and instant pansit seasonings. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
2. Add pansit noodles. Simmer for 5 minutes or until sauce is absorbed. Top with green onions .
Discover Other Dobleng Dishkarte Recipes!
Chicken Adobo to Chicken Fried Rice
Fish Steak to Fish Torta