What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you fill out a contact form.
When you fill out a form as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name or email address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
Where do we use your information for?
We collect and use your personal data for the purpose of providing our services to you, providing information to our clients and marketing. We may also use your personal information for secondary purposes closely related to the primary purpose, in circumstances where you would reasonably expect such use or disclosure. You may withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal information at any time by contacting us in writing.
By submitting your information, you provide consent to NutriAsia, Inc. to do the following:
- Collect and process your personal data, as provided under applicable laws, regulations, and NutriAsia, Inc.’s policies, for its and its affiliates’ and partners’ hiring purposes;
- Make your personal data available to NutriAsia, Inc. affiliates and partners for them to process the personal data for their own benefit, for the same hiring purposes as indicated above.; and
- Make your personal data available, and to permit NutriAsia, Inc.’s affiliates and partners also to make your personal data available:
- To third parties who provide products or services to NutriAsia, Inc. or its affiliates and partners for the same hiring purposes as described above; and
- To other third parties, where required or permitted by law, including regulatory authorities, government agencies, as well as parties with whom you voluntarily transact.
How do we protect your information?
In accordance with the provisions of the Data Privacy Act of 2012, it is the policy of the State to protect the fundamental human right of privacy, of communication while ensuring free flow of information to promote innovation and growth. The State recognizes the vital role of information and communications technology in nation-building and its inherent obligation to ensure that personal information in information and communications systems in the government and in the private sector are secured and protected.
NutriAsia, Inc. – Data Protection Officer
Office address: 9F JY Campos Centre, 9th Avenue corner 30th Street
Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 856-2131