- 1 kilo chicken, cut up
- ½ cup DATU PUTI Vinegar
- ½ cup DATU PUTI Soy Sauce
- 5 cloves, garlic, minced
- 1 tsp whole pepper
- 1 ½ Tbsp sugar
- 2 pc laurel leaves
- 2 cups water
- ¼ cup palm oil
- 4 pc eggs, hard boiled and peeled
- In a bowl, marinate chicken in Datu Puti Vinegar, Datu Puti Soy Sauce, garlic, whole pepper, sugar and laurel leaves for at least 20 minutes.
- In a pot, put chicken with marinade. Add water and bring to a boil. Lower heat and simmer for 30 minutes or until meat is tender. Separate meat from the sauce.
- In a separate pan, heat palm oil, fry chicken until crispy and golden. Add chicken back to the pot with sauce.
- Add eggs to adobo. Simmer for another 5 minutes or until sauce is reduced by half.