Required cooking skill level
45minutes cooking time
- 500 g Peeled Medium Shrimps
- 1 pack UFC Ready Recipes Mechado
- 1 pack Pineapple Tidbits
- 1 can SPAM or Luncheon Meat, diced
- 1/2 cup Corn Starch
- 1/2 cup Carrots, diced
- 1/2 cup Green Bell Pepper, diced
- Golden Fiesta Palm Oil for Deep Frying
- 1. Season Shrimp with Salt. Add corn starch.
- 2. Heat Oil for deep frying.
- 3. Deep fry Shrimp for 1 minute or until golden brown.
- 1. Heat oil in pan. Cook luncheon meat until brown.
- 2. Add diced Carrots and Bell Pepper.
- 3. Add Diced Pineapples.
- 4. Mix in UFC Ready Recipes Mechado.
- 5. Combine with Shrimp. Serve.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.