Required cooking skill level
30minutes preparation time
- 2 pcs Chicken Breast fillets cut to 4 parts
- 8 strips of bacon
- 4 slices of Easy Melt cheese
- UFC Banana Catsup
- 1 Tbsp Brown sugar
- 1. Butterfly slice chicken breast and stuff with cheese
- 2. Wrap with bacon and hold with a toothpick
- 3. Brown in a pan until bacon is cooked
- 4. Mix 2 Tbsp UFC Banana Catsup & brown sugar
- 5. Glaze those chicks!
- 6. Bake in a toaster for 10 minutes
- 7. Tamis Anghangdaan na!
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.