- 1 egg
- 5pcs bacon strips
- UFC Fun Chow Meaty Yang Chow
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup fresh milk
- 2 cups leftover rice
- 80g quick melting cheese
- Salt to taste
- ½ tsp paprika (optional)
- Fry the egg sunny side up then set aside.
- Fry the bacon strips then set aside.
- Using the same oil from the bacon, toss leftover rice and add in UFC Fun Chow Meaty Yang Chow. Set aside.
- For the sauce, add in milk, cheese, butter, salt to taste, and paprika (optional). Set aside.
- Plate with rice, egg, and sauce for the toppings