Required cooking skill level
30minutes preparation time
- 1 Tbsp Butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp Golden Fiesta Canola Oil
- 1 Tbsp Garlic, minced
- ½ piece Onion, chopped
- 2 cups Cooked chicken meat, cut into cubes
- ½ kilo UFC Spaghetti Sauce
- ½ tsp Dried oregano
- ½ tsp Fine salt
- ½ tsp Pepper
- 1 ½ Tbsp Butter, melted
- 1 ½ Tbsp All-purpose flour
- 1 cup Milk
- 1½ cups Grated cheddar cheese
- ½ cup Quickmelt cheese, grate
- 3 cups Cooked rice
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2 To make the Chicken Sauce, heat 2 tablespoons butter and Golden Fiesta Canola Oil in a pan.
- 3 Sauté garlic and onion before adding chicken meat.
- 4 Add UFC Spaghetti Sauce and season with oregano, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- 5 Prepare Cheese Sauce by melting butter in a pan. Add flour and mix until blended together.
- 6 Add milk and bring to a boil,frequently stirring until sauce is thick and smooth, about 10 minutes.
- 7 Remove from heat and stir in cheese
- 8 To assemble, pour the Chicken Sauce over the rice in an oven-proof dish.
- 9 Pour over Cheese Sauce on top of chicken spaghetti rice layers. Top with remaining grated cheese.
- 10 Bake for 10 minutes, until cheese is golden brown.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.