- 300 g elbow macaroni, boiled and drained
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 1 pack (250 g) UFC Meaty Overload
- 1 pack (250 g) Creamy Overload
- ¼ cup grated cheese
- ¼ cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Simmer UFC Meaty Overload sauce for 2 minutes. Reserve about 2 tablespoons of sauce and set aside. Combine remaining sauce with macaroni. Set aside.
- Spread reserved UFC Meaty Overload sauce on small pan. Arrange half of macaroni in pan, then layer with UFC Creamy Overload
- Repeat layering then top with cheese.
- Cover with foil. Bake in 350 °F oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove foil. Broil just to brown top.