- 1 kilo Pork liempo with skin, cut ¾-inch thick
- 1 cup Datu Puti Vinegar
- 1½ Tbps Garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp UFC Iodized Salt
- ½ tsp UFC Whole Pepper, cracked
SWEET SOY DIPPING SAUCE
- 1. Marinate the pork liempo cuts in Datu Puti Vinegar, garlic, UFC Iodized Salt and UFC Whole Pepper for at least an hour. Drain pork. Simmer marinade for 2 minutes. Set aside.
- 2. Grill pork over charcoal on both sides, and baste with remaining marinade
- 3. Continue grilling until cooked, about 5 to 10 minutes. Slice into bite-size pieces.
- 4. Make the Sweet Soy Dipping Sauce by heating up Datu Puti Soy Sauce, calamansi juice and honey together. Stir.
- 5. Serve the barbecue with Datu Puti Pinoy Spice and Sweet Soy Dipping Sauce.