Required cooking skill level
75minutes preparation time
- 1 kilo Pork liempo with skin, cut ¾-inch thick
- 1 cup Datu Puti Vinegar
- 1½ Tbps Garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp Fine salt
SWEET SOY DIPPING SAUCE
- ¼ cup Datu Puti Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbps Calamansi juice
- ¼ cup Honey
- ½ cup Datu Puti Pinoy Kurat
- ½ cup Spicy Dipping Sauce
- 1 Marinate the pork liempo cuts in Datu Puti Vinegar, garlic, salt and black peppercorn for at least an hour.
- 2 Grill pork over charcoal on both sides, and baste with remaining marinade
- 3 Continue grilling until cooked, about 5 to 10 minutes. Slice into bite-size pieces.
- 4 Make the Sweet Soy Dipping Sauce by heating up Datu Puti Soy Sauce, calamansi juice and honey together. Stir until sugar dissolves.
- 5 Serve the liempo warm with 3 dipping sauces— Datu Puti Pinoy Kurat, Spicy Soy Dipping Sauce (see page 125) and Sweet Soy Dipping Sauce
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.