Required cooking skill level
45minutes preparation time
- 500 Grams 4-inch slabs of pork ribs
- 1½ Cups Datu Puti BBQ Sauce
- 1 Cup UFC Banana Catsup
- 1 Cup Brown sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Ground black pepper
- 1½ Cups Water
- 1 Boil pork with the Datu Puti BBQ Sauce, UFC Banana Catsup, sugar, pepper, and water before lowering to a simmer.
- 2 Simmer until the pork is cooked, about 30 minutes.
- 3 Finish by grilling pork ribs over charcoal, basting with the sauce.
- 4 Serve remaining BBQ Sauce with BBQ ribs.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.