- ½ kg each beef short ribs and round , cut into chunks
- 3 Tbsp liver spread
- 2 pc UFC Laurel
- 1 can (400 g) UFC Whole Mushrooms , drained (reserve stock)
- 2 pouches (200 g) UFC Ready Recipe Caldereta Sauce
- ¼ cup pitted green olives
- 1 can (425 g) UFC Young corn, drained (reserve stock)
- 1 pc large red bell pepper , sliced
- ¼ cup UFC Green Peas
- 3 Tbsp grated cheese (optional)
- 2 Tbsp SILVER SWAN Cane Vinegar
- 1 pc garlic, crushed
- ½ tsp UFC Whole Pepper, cracked
- 2 Tbsp SILVER SWAN Soy Sauce
- 1. Marinate beef for 1 hour in the refrigerator. Drain and reserve marinade. Brown meat pieces in Golden Fiesta Oil . Set aside.
- 2. In the same pan, sauté garlic from marinade for 1 minute. Add beef, and liver spread, then sauté for 5 minutes.
- 3. Add remaining marinade, mushroom stock, UFC Caldereta Sauce and ½ cup water. Cover and simmer over low heat for 1 hour or until beef is almost tender, stirring occasionally , adding more water if needed.
- 4. Add olives,UFC Mushrooms, UFC Young Corn and bell peppers. Simmer for 10 minutes . Add UFC Green Peas and cheese. Allow to simmer . Serve.