Required cooking skill level
- ½ kg each beef short ribs and round , cut into chunks
- 3 Tbsp liver spread
- 2 pc UFC Laurel
- 1 can (400 g) UFC Whole Mushrooms , drained (reserve stock)
- 2 pouches (200 g)UFC Ready Recipe Caldereta Sauce
- ¼ cup pitted green olives
- 1 can (425 g)UFC Young corn, drained (reserve stock)
- 1 pc large red bell pepper , sliced
- ¼ cup UFC Green Peas
- 3 Tbsp grated cheese (optional)
- 2 Tbsp SILVER SWAN Cane Vinegar
- 1 pc garlic, crushed
- ½ tsp UFC Whole Pepper, cracked
- 2 Tbsp SILVER SWAN Soy Sauce
- 1. Marinate beef for 1 hour in the refrigerator. Drain and reserve marinade. Brown meat pieces in Golden Fiesta Oil . Set aside.
- 2. In the same pan, sauté garlic from marinade for 1 minute. Add beef, and liver spread, then sauté for 5 minutes.
- 3. Add remaining marinade, mushroom stock, UFC Caldereta Sauce and ½ cup water. Cover and simmer over low heat for 1 hour or until beef is almost tender, stirring occasionally , adding more water if needed.
- 4. Add olives,UFC Mushrooms, UFC Young Corn and bell peppers. Simmer for 10 minutes . Add UFC Green Peas and cheese. Allow to simmer . Serve.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.