Required cooking skill level
20minutes preparation time
110minutes cooking time
- 1 kg beef ribs/ shank, cut into serving portions
- 6-8 cups rice washing or water
- 1 pack (4 g) WOW Sarap All-in-one Seasoning Granules
- 1-2 Tbsp JUFRAN Thai Fish Sauce
- 1 tsp UFC Whole Pepper
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 tsp ginger strips
- 200 g potatoes , cut into chunks
- 100 g Baguio beans , sliced
- 150 g cabbage, sliced
- 100 g pechay (Chinese/ native), sliced
- ¼ cup sliced leeks
- Boil enough water. Add beef. Boil for 2 minutes. Drain and discard broth.
- Combine beef, rice washing, WOW Sarap Seasonings, JUFRAN Fish Sauce, UFC Whole Pepper , onion and ginger. Cover and simmer over low heat for 1-1/2 hours or until beef is tender (or pressure cook for 30 minutes).
- Add potatoes. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Add beans, cabbage and pechay, Allow to simmer .
- Add leeks. If desired, serve with dipping sauce made of JUFRAN Thai Fish Sauce, calamansi juice and sili.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.