Required cooking skill levelIntermediate
60minutes + Overnight Marination preparation time
- 1 kilo Beef kalitiran, cubed, rinsed, and patted dry
- 1 cup Silver Swan Soy Sauce
- 1/2 cup Brown sugar
- 3 pieces Star anise
- 1 tsp Whole peppercorns
- 3 Cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup Diced onions
- 8 cups Water
- 3 Tbsp Cornstarch
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 Marinate beef in Silver Swan Soy Sauce and sugar over night.
- 2 In a pot, place marinated beef, star anise, peppercorns, garlic onions, and water.
- 3 Bring to a boil, then simmer over low heat for 1 hour until tender.
- 4 Dissolve cornstarch in water. Add to the spot. Stir until sauce has thickened.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.