- 1 kilo Beef kalitiran, cubed, rinsed, and patted dry
- 1 cup Silver Swan Soy Sauce
- 1/2 cup Brown sugar
- 3 pieces Star anise
- 1 tsp Whole peppercorns
- 3 Cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup Diced onions
- 8 cups Water
- 3 Tbsp Cornstarch
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 Marinate beef in Silver Swan Soy Sauce and sugar over night.
- 2 In a pot, place marinated beef, star anise, peppercorns, garlic onions, and water.
- 3 Bring to a boil, then simmer over low heat for 1 hour until tender.
- 4 Dissolve cornstarch in water. Add to the spot. Stir until sauce has thickened.