- 1 kg potatoes
- UFC Iodized Salt
- UFC Ground Pepper
- 2 Tbsp GOLDEN FIESTA Canola Oil
- 1 Tbsp butter/ margarine
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- ¾ cup sliced hotdog
- ¼ kg ground beef
- 1 pouch (1 kg ) UFC Sweet Filipino Style Spaghetti Sauce
- ½ cup grated cheese
- 1. Boil potatoes with peel, in enough water until just tender. Peel and mash until thick. Season with UFC Salt and UFC Pepper to taste . Set aside.
- 2. Heat Golden Fiesta oil and butter. Saute garlic, onion and beef for 5 minutes. Add hotdog, UFC Salt and UFC Pepper to taste . Saute for 2 minutes.
- 3. Add UFC Spaghetti Sauce . Cover and simmer over low heat for 10 minutes. Add half of cheese. Stir.
- 4. Preheat oven at 350F. Grease a rectangular pan. Spread half of mashed potato. Pour sautéed meat. Top with remaining mashed potatoes. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 15 minutes or until brown on top.