Required cooking skill level
30minutes preparation time
50minutes cooking time
- 1 kg potatoes
- UFC Iodized Salt
- UFC Ground Pepper
- 2 Tbsp GOLDEN FIESTA Canola Oil
- 1 Tbsp butter/ margarine
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- ¾ cup sliced hotdog
- ¼ kg ground beef
- 1 pouch (1 kg ) UFC Sweet Filipino Style Spaghetti Sauce
- ½ cup grated cheese
- 1. Boil potatoes with peel, in enough water until just tender. Peel and mash until thick. Season with UFC Salt and UFC Pepper to taste . Set aside.
- 2. Heat Golden Fiesta oil and butter. Saute garlic, onion and beef for 5 minutes. Add hotdog, UFC Salt and UFC Pepper to taste . Saute for 2 minutes.
- 3. Add UFC Spaghetti Sauce . Cover and simmer over low heat for 10 minutes. Add half of cheese. Stir.
- 4. Preheat oven at 350F. Grease a rectangular pan. Spread half of mashed potato. Pour sautéed meat. Top with remaining mashed potatoes. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 15 minutes or until brown on top.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.