Required cooking skill level
45minutes preparation time
- 250 grams Beef sirloin, thinly cut across the grain
- 1 tablespoon Rice wine
- ½ teaspoon White sugar
- ½ teaspoon Datu Puti Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Cornstarch dissolved in
- 1 tablespoon Water
- ¼ cup Golden Fiesta Palm Oil
OYSTER SAUCE MIXTURE
- 1 tablespoon Datu Puti Oyster Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Datu Puti Soy Sauce
- 2 teaspoons Cornstarch dissolved in 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons Golden Fiesta Palm Oil
- 1 teaspoon Garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon Ginger, minced
- 250 grams Broccoli florets
- 1/8 teaspoon Fine salt
- 1/4 teaspoon White sugar
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 Marinate beef with rice wine, white sugar and Datu Puti Soy Sauce. Add cornstarch water and mix well. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- 2 In a bowl combine Datu Puti Oyster Sauce, Datu Puti Soy Sauce and cornstarch dissolved in 2 tablespoons water. Set aside.
- 3 Heat 1/4 cup of Golden Fiesta Palm Oil in a large non-stick skillet. Stir fry seasoned beef , about 1 to 2 minutes. Set aside.
- 4 To cook broccoli, heat 2 tablespoons of Golden Fiesta Palm Oil and stir-fry garlic, ginger and broccoli for 2 minutes. Add salt, sugar and water.
- 5 Add stir fried beef, Oyster Sauce Mixture into the stir fried broccoli. Stir fry for another minute. Serve over rice.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.