Required cooking skill level
10minutes preparation time
60minutes cooking time
- ½ kg beef sirloin (or any tender cut of beef ), thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch (divided)
- ½ tsp grated ginger
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- ½ cup UFC Pieces and Stems Mushroom
- 1 stalk celery, sliced
- 1 small red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 stalk leek, sliced
- ¼ cup DATU PUTI Oyster Sauce
- ¾ to 1 cup water
- ½ cup GOLDEN FIESTA Corn/ Palm Oil
- ½ pack (4 g pack) WOW Sarap All-in-One Seasoning Granules
- ¼ tsp sesame oil (optional)
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp SILVER SWAN Cane Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- Marinate beef for 1 hour or overnight in the refrigerator . Mix with half of cornstarch. Fry by batch in GOLDEN FIESTA Oil until just browned . Set aside.
- Saute ginger, onion, UFC Mushrooms and remaining vegetables except leeks. Add beef, DATU PUTI Oyster Sauce and water. Cover and simmer over low heat for 45 minutes or until meat is tender.
- Add dissolved cornstarch if desired. Simmer until thick. Add leeks.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.