Required cooking skill levelIntermediate
40minutes preparation time
- 1/2 kg Pork belly
- 2 cups Water
- 2 Tbsp Datu Puti Patis
- 2 Cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 Bay leaf
- 3 Tbsp Golden Fiesta Oil
- 1/4 cup Chopped white onions
- 1/2 cup Sliced finger chilies
- 2 pieces Red chilies, sliced
- 2 Cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 Tbsp s Shrimp paste
- 3/4 cup UFC Ready Recipes Gata Mix
- 1/4 cup Pork stock
- 1/4 tsp UFC Ground black pepper
- 1 In a pot, simmer pork in water, Datu Puti Patis, garlic and bay leaf for 20 minutes or until tender. Strain pork and reserve stock.
- 2 In a pan, heat Golden Fiesta Palm Oil. Saute onions, chilies, and garlic. Add pork and bagoong and saute for 3 to 5 minutes.
- 3 Add gata and pork stock. Simmer for 5 to 10 minutes until sauce has thickened. Season with pepper just before serving.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.