Required cooking skill levelIntermediate
20minutes preparation time
58minutes cooking time
- ½ kg pork liempo, cut into wide strips
- 1 Tbsp JUFRAN Thai Fish Sauce
- ½ pack (4 g pack) WOW Sarap All- in- One Seasoning Granules
- ¼ tsp UFC Whole Pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 Tbsp ginger strips
- 1-2 Tbsp sautéed bagoong alamang
- 1 pc sili labuyo (optional)
- 1 pc laurel
- ½ pack (45 g pack) UFC Ready Recipes Gata Mix, dissolved in 3/4 to 1 cup water
- 1 Season pork with WOW Sarap Seasonings , UFC Whole Pepper and Jufran Thai Fish Sauce . Marinate for 30 minutes.
- 2 Saute garlic, onion, ginger , bagoong alamang and sili for 3 minutes. Add pork and saute for 8 minutes.
- 3 Add half of UFC Gata Mix mixture . Cover and simmer over low heat for 40 minutes or until pork is tender, stirring occasionally.
- 4 Add remaining gata mix. Simmer for 5 minutes.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.