Required cooking skill level
45minutes preparation time
- 500 grams Sirloin beef, sliced very thinly
- ¼ cup Datu Puti Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Calamansi juice
- ¼ tablespoon Ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon White sugar
- ½ cup Golden Fiesta Palm Oil
- 2 pieces Large white onions, cut into rings
- ½ cup Water
- 1 Mix beef, Datu Puti Soy Sauce, calamansi, black pepper and sugar in a bowl. Cover the bowl and let mixture sit in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- 2 Heat Golden Fiesta Palm Oil in a frying pan, and sauté the onion rings until soft, about 1 to 2 minutes. Remove the onion rings from the pan and set aside.
- 3 Separate beef from marinade. Brown beef slices, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- 4 Add water to finish cooking the beef. Pour the marinade in when beef is almost cooked to deglaze.
- 5 Arrange beef slices on a plate. Top with onion rings and pour sauce on top.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.