Required cooking skill level
15minutes preparation time
30minutes cooking time
- ½ kg beef sirloin, sliced thinly
- ½ cup GOLDEN FIESTA Palm Oil
- 2 pc large white onions, sliced into rings
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup DATU PUTI Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp calamansi juice
- ¼ tsp UFC Ground Pepper
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1. Marinate beef for at least 30 minutes or overnight in refrigerator. Drain, reserve marinade.
- 2. Heat Golden Fiesta Palm Oil. Saute onions. Set aside
- 3. In the same pan, fry beef slices until cooked. Add water and marinade. Simmer until almost dry. Serve with onion rings.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.