Required cooking skill levelIntermediate
30minutes preparation time
30minutes cooking time
- ¼ kg ground pork
- ¼ kg ground beef
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 Tbsp minced onion
- 2 tsp UFC Iodized Salt
- ½ tsp UFC Ground Pepper
- 1 pc egg
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups GOLDEN FIESTA Palm Oil
- ¼ cup UFC Banana Catsup
- ¼ cup DATU PUTI Vinegar
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 3 tbsp UFC Tomato Sauce Filipino Style
- ¼ tsp UFC Iodized Salt
- ¼ tsp UFC Ground Pepper
- ½ cup sliced carrot
- ½ cup pineapple chunks
- ½ cup each sliced green and red bell pepper
- ¼ cup sliced white onion
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch, dissolved in 1 Tbsp water
- 1. Combine ingredients for bola bola except oil. Mix well. Form every 2-3 tablespoons of mixture into balls. Deep-fry in Golden Fiesta Palm Oil until golden brown . Set aside.
- 2. Combine ingredients for sauce except cornstarch. Simmer for 5 minutes. Add cornstarch . Stir until thick . Pour over bola bola
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.