Required cooking skill level
45minutes preparation time
80minutes cooking time
- 1 whole chicken (about 1.2 kg), cleaned and drained
- 2 tsp calamansi juice
- ½ tsp WOW Sarap All- in- One Seasoning Granules
- 2 Tbsp margarine / butter
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp flour
- 1 pouch (180 ml) DATU PUTI Adobo Series Humba or Classic Adobo Sauce
- 1 tsp UFC Whole Pepper
- 1 pack (4 g) WOW Sarap All- in- One Seasoning Granules
- ½ cup diced ripe mango
- 2 pc tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 small white onion, diced
- 2 Tbsp UFC Banana Ketchup
- ¼ cup SILVER SWAN Cane Vinegar
- 3 Tbsp sugar
- ½ tsp WOW Sarap All- in -One Seasoning Granules
- Make few slits at the back and legs of chicken. Rub chicken with calamansi juice and WOW Sarap Seasonings .
- Mix marinade. Marinate chicken (pouring some marinade on the inside cavity) overnight in the refrigerator. Flip chicken after 1 hour.Drain, reserve marinade.
- Broil chicken (using turbo broiler at 160F for 1 hour and 10 minutes), turning then basting with drippings after 30 minutes. Brush with margarine on the last minute of cooking .
- Collect any drippings . Add marinade, flour and sugar . Simmer with constant stirring until thick. Serve as optional gravy.
To make the salsa: Combine Silver Swan Vinegar, sugar and WOW Sarap Seasonings. Simmer to dissolve sugar. Combine with the remaining ingredients
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.