Required cooking skill levelIntermediate
20minutes preparation time
150minutes cooking time
- 2 kg beef shank (kenchi), cut up
- 10 cups Water
- 2 pc onions, sliced
- ¼ tsp UFC Whole Pepper
- 4 tsp DATU PUTI Patis
- 1/4 kg sweet corn, cut into chunks
- 1 Tbsp DATU PUTI Patis
- 2 cups cabbage
- 1 1/2 cups sliced pechay
- 1/4 cup sliced leeks
- 1/4 cup DATU PUTI Patis
- 2 pieces calamansi, juiced
- 1 Siling labuyo, sliced
- 1. Combine meat, water, onions, UFC Whole Pepper, and Datu Puti Patis. Allow to boil then cover and simmer over low heat for 2 to 3 hours or until meat is tender (or cook using pressure cooker for about 30 minutes).
- 2. Add sweet corn and Datu Puti Patis. Cook for 10 minutes. Add cabbage, pechay and leeks. Allow to simmer. Serve with dipping sauce.
- 3. Sauce: Combine ingredients. Serve on the side.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.