Required cooking skill levelIntermediate
180minutes preparation time
- 2 kg Beef shanks, bulalo
- 10 cups Water
- 2 pieces Red onions, halved
- 1/4 tsp Black peppercorn
- 4 tsp Datu Puti Patis
- 1/4 kg Sweet corn, cut into 1-inch thick pieces
- 2 cups Cabbage
- 1 1/2 cups Pechay
- 1/4 cup Sliced scallions
- 1 Tbsp Datu Puti Patis
- 1/4 cup Datu Puti Patis
- 2 pieces Calamansi, juiced
- 1 Siling labuyo, sliced
- 1 In a large pot, place the meat, water, onions, peppercorn, and Datu Puti Patis. Simmer for at least 3 hours or until meat is tender.
- 2 Add sweet corn. Cook for 5 to 10 minutes, then add cabbage, pechay, and scallions. Season with Datu Puti Patis, and serve while hot.
- 3 Make suace. Mix Datu Puti Patis, calamansi juice, and slicing labuyo. Serve on the side.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.