Required cooking skill level
20minutes preparation time
20minutes cooking time
- 2/3 cup(120 g) canned giniling
- 1/3 cup (80 g) ground pork
- 1 egg
- ½ cup (75 g) finely grated kamote, squeezed
- 1 pack (20 g) UFC Fun Chow Meaty Yang Chow
- 3 Tbsp flour
- 2 Tbsp chopped green onions
- 1 pc onion, chopped
- ¼ tsp UFC Ground Pepper
- UFC Iodized Salt (to taste)
- 2 – 3 Tbsp Hapi Fiesta Vegetable Oil (for frying)
- 2 Tbsp butter/ margarine
- 2 packs (50 g pack) UFC Gravy sa Sarap
- ¼ cup water
- 1. Combine all ingredients except sauce and oil. Mix well. Form into eight patties.
- 2. Pan-grill in oil until cooked and brown on both sides. Set aside.
- 3. Combine ingredients for sauce. Allow to simmer. Serve with patties
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.