Required cooking skill level
20minutes preparation time
150minutes cooking time
- 2 Tbsp GOLDEN FIESTA Palm Oil
- 1-1/2 Tbsp crushed garlic
- 1 pc onion, sliced
- 2 pc chorizo de Bilbao, sliced
- 1 kg pork pata , cut up (blanched)
- 2 pouches (200 g) UFC Tomato Sauce Filipino Style
- 4-5 cups water
- ½ Tbsp UFC Iodized Salt
- ¼ tsp Ground Pepper
- ½ cup cooked garbanzos
- 1 pc each red and green bell pepper, sliced
- 1. Saute garlic, onion and chorizo in Golden Fiesta Palm Oil. Add pata, UFC Tomato Sauce, UFC Salt , UFC Pepper and water. Cover and simmer for 1 to 2 hours or until tender. If desired , discard bones.
- 2. Add garbanzos and bell peppers. Simmer for another 5 minutes
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.