Required cooking skill level
160minutes preparation time
- 2 Tbps Golden Fiesta Palm Oil
- 1½ Tbps Garlic, crushed
- 1 piece Onion, diced
- 2 piece Chorizo Bilbao, sliced diagonally
- 1 kilo Pork pata, cut into cubes
- 1½ cups UFC Tomato Sauce Sweet Filipino Blend
- 5 cups Water
- ½ Tbsp Fine salt
- ¼ tsp Ground black pepper
- ½ cup Canned garbanzos, skin remove
- 1 piece Red bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1-inch squares
- 1 piece Green bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1-inch squares
- 1 Heat Golden Fiesta Palm Oil and sauté garlic, onion and chorizo Bilbao.
- 2 Add pork pata, UFC Tomato Sauce Sweet Filipino Blend and water. Simmer for 2 hours.
- 3 Season with fine salt and ground black pepper.
- 4 Stir in chickpeas, green and red bell peppers, and simmer again for another 15 minutes, making sure that they are not overcooked.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.