Required cooking skill level
60minutes preparation time
- 350 g fettuccine/ spaghetti pasta, cooked (reserve 1 cup pasta broth)
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese (divided)
- 50 g bacon, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ pc beef bouillon cube
- 2 Tbsp Golden Fiesta Corn Oil
- 3 Tbsp flour
- ½ cup all-purpose cream
- 1 pc egg yolk
- 1/2 cup UFC Pieces & Stems Mushroom
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- UFC Iodized Salt and UFC Ground Pepper (to taste)
- 1 Sprinkle cooked pasta with half of Parmesan cheese. Set aside.
- 2 Heat bacon until oil comes out. Set aside bacon.
- 3 In the same pan, add Golden Fiesta Corn Oil. Sauté garlic, beef cube and UFC Pieces& Stems Mushroom. Season with UFC Iodized Salt and UFC Ground Pepper to taste. Add flour, stir for 1 minute, then add cream and pasta broth. Stir and simmer for 2 minutes.
- 4 Add half of bacon and remaining Parmesan cheese. Allow to simmer. Serve topped with parsley, bacon and cheese.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.