- 350 g fettuccine/ spaghetti pasta, cooked (reserve 1 cup pasta broth)
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese (divided)
- 50 g bacon , sliced (1/2 cup)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ pc beef bouillon cube
- 2 Tbsp GOLDEN FIESTA Corn/ Palm Oil
- ½ cup cream
- 1 pc egg yolk
- 1/2 cup UFC Pieces and Stems Mushroom
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- UFC Iodized Salt and UFC Ground Pepper( to taste)
- 1 Sprinkle cooked pasta with half of Parmesan cheese. Set aside.
- 2 Heat bacon until oil comes out. Set aside bacon.
- 3 In the same pan, add Golden Fiesta Corn Oil. Saute garlic, beef cube and UFC Mushrooms . Season with UFC Salt and UFC Pepper to taste. Add cream and pasta broth. Stir and simmer for 2 minutes.
- 4 Add half of bacon and remaining Parmesan cheese. Allow to simmer. Serve topped with parsley , bacon and cheese.