Required cooking skill level
- Cooking oil
- 1 pc. minced onion
- 5 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tbsp. margarine
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp. turmeric powder
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 3/4 cup UFC Banana Catsup
- Black pepper
- 1 tbsp. fish sauce
- 1 pack rice noodles / bihon
- Crushed Chicharon
- Fried diced tofu
- Fried Tinapa Flakes
- Boiled eggs
- Spring onions
- 1. Heat up oil in a pan and sauté onions and garlic.
- 2. Add margarine and flour. Mix well.
- 3. Put turmeric powder and chicken stock. Continue mixing to fully dissolve the flour.
- 4. Season with black pepper and fish sauce. Remove from heat.
- 5. Pour the palabok sauce over the cooked noodles.
- 6. Put all the toppings over the sauce and garnish with spring onions and calamansi.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.