Required cooking skill level2
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 3 Tbsp GOLDEN FIESTA Palm Oil
- 4 cups day old cooked rice
- ½ cup UFC Banana Catsup
- 1 can (425 g ) UFC Whole Corn Kernels, drained
- 3 pc eggs, beaten
- ¼ cup grated cheese
- UFC Fine Salt and UFC Ground Pepper (to taste)
- 1. Saute garlic in Golden Fiesta Oil. Add rice and UFC Corn Kernels. Stir for 5 minutes.
- 2. Add UFC Banana Catsup, UFC Salt and UFC Pepper. Stir to blend for 5 minutes. Set aside.
- 3. Pour eggs in heated pan with oil. Add cheese. Stir until cooked . Top over rice.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.