- 18 – 20 pcs sliced bread
- 300 g chicken breast/thigh fillet, cut into cubes
- ¼ tsp UFC Iodized salt
- 1/8 tsp ground pepper
- ¾ cup UFC Pieces and Stems Mushrooms
- 1 pack (250 g) UFC Creamy Overload Sauce
- ½ cup grated mozzarella cheese or easy melt cheese
- Fit bread into a muffin pan or similar pan to make them into “bread cups.” Bake in 350°F oven for 6 minutes. Set aside.
- Season chicken. Sauté until cooked.
- Add mushrooms and UFC Creamy Overload Sauce. Simmer for 3 minutes.
- Fill each bread “cup” with 1 tablespoon of chicken mixture. Top with cheese. Bake for another 8 minutes. Garnish with parsley if desired.