Required cooking skill level
45minutes preparation time
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 200 g chicken breast or thigh fillet, cut into small cubes
- ½ pc chicken bouillon cube
- ½ cup can UFC Pieces and Stems Mushrooms, drained
- ½ cup UFC Whole Corn Kernels, drained
- 1 pack Wow Sarap All-in-One Seasoning Granules
- 1-2 Tbsp Jufran Fish Sauce
- ¼ tsp UFC Ground Pepper
- 2 Tbsp Golden Fiesta Corn Oil
- 1 small red bell pepper, diced
- 1 stalk celery, sliced
- ½ cup chicken broth or water
- 2 Tbsp butter/margarine
- 3 Tbsp flour
- ½ cup evap milk
- 12 pc sliced bread
- 1 Sauté garlic, onion, chicken and chicken cube in Golden Fiesta Oil until chicken is light brown. Add UFC Pieces and Stems Mushrooms, UFC Whole Corn Kernels, bell pepper, celery, Wow Sarap Seasoning, UFC Ground Pepper and Jufran Fish Sauce. Cook for 5 minutes. Add chicken broth. Set aside.
- 2 Melt butter with 1 Tbsp Golden Fiesta Corn Oil. Stir in flour.
- 3 Add milk gradually while stirring until thicken. Add to chicken mixture. Allow to simmer for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Option to serve as viand or as topping to toasted bread.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.