Required cooking skill level
15minutes preparation time
15minutes cooking time
- ¼ cup butter
- ¼ cup UFC Pieces and Stems Mushrooms, drained
- ¼ cup garlic, crushed
- ¼ cup onion, sliced
- 200 g chicken breast or thigh fillet, cut into small cubes
- UFC Iodized Salt
- Dried Basil
- ¼ cup flour
- 1 cup chicken stock
- ¼ cup ham, diced
- ¼ cup red bell pepper, minced
- 1 cup UFC Whole Kernel Corn, drained
- ¼ cup UFC Green Peas, drained
- 1 cup all-purpose cream
- UFC Ground Pepper
- 12 pc sliced bread (loaf)
- 1. Melt half of butter and sauté UFC Pieces and Stems Mushrooms. Add onion, garlic, and chicken. Season with salt, thyme, and dried basil. Add remaining butter and stir in flour then mix until well incorporated. Add chicken stock gradually while stirring until sauce is smooth and thick.
- 2. Add ham, red bell pepper, UFC Whole Kernel Corn, UFC Green Peas, and all-purpose cream. Mix and season with salt and pepper.
- 3. Allow to simmer, stirring occasionally. Option to serve as viand or as topping to toasted bread.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.