Required cooking skill level
15minutes preparation time
20minutes cooking time
- ¼ kg chicken breast fillet, cut into cubes
- ¼ cup + 1 Tbsp SILVER SWAN Soy Sauce
- 3 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1 Tbsp GOLDEN FIESTA Palm Oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 pc onion, sliced
- 1 Tbsp minced ginger
- 2 Tbsp SILVER SWAN Salted Black Beans (tausi), mashed
- ½ pc red bell pepper, cut into cubes
- 2 Tbsp UFC Pieces and Stems Mushrooms
- 2 Tbsp carrot strips
- ¼ cup sliced cauliflower
- ¼ cup UFC Young Corn Cuts
- ¼ cup sitsaro
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 pack (4 g ) WOW Sarap All-in One Seasoning Granules
- 1 tsp cornstarch , dissolved in 1 cup water
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1. Marinate the chicken with soy sauce and add cornstarch. Mix well.
- 2. Heat up oil in a pan and pan fry the marinated chicken.
- 3. In the same pan, sauté onion, garlic, ginger and black beans.
- 4. While stirring, add bell pepper, carrots, cauliflower, mushrooms, young corn and snow peas.
- 5. While cooking, dissolve the seasoning granules in water in a bowl, add sugar, soy sauce, cornstarch and mix together.
- 6. Pour over the sauce in the pan. Stir continuously and let it simmer until the sauce thickens.
- 7. Season with black pepper and finish with a bit of sesame oil.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.