- ¼ kg chicken breast fillet, cut into cubes
- ¼ cup + 1 Tbsp SILVER SWAN Soy Sauce
- 3 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1 Tbsp GOLDEN FIESTA Palm Oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 pc onion, sliced
- 1 Tbsp minced ginger
- 2 Tbsp SILVER SWAN Salted Black Beans (tausi), mashed
- ½ pc red bell pepper, cut into cubes
- 2 Tbsp UFC Pieces and Stems Mushrooms
- 2 Tbsp carrot strips
- ¼ cup sliced cauliflower
- ¼ cup UFC Young Corn Cuts
- ¼ cup sitsaro
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 pack (4 g ) WOW Sarap All-in One Seasoning Granules
- 1 tsp cornstarch , dissolved in 1 cup water
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1. Marinate the chicken with soy sauce and add cornstarch. Mix well.
- 2. Heat up oil in a pan and pan fry the marinated chicken.
- 3. In the same pan, sauté onion, garlic, ginger and black beans.
- 4. While stirring, add bell pepper, carrots, cauliflower, mushrooms, young corn and snow peas.
- 5. While cooking, dissolve the seasoning granules in water in a bowl, add sugar, soy sauce, cornstarch and mix together.
- 6. Pour over the sauce in the pan. Stir continuously and let it simmer until the sauce thickens.
- 7. Season with black pepper and finish with a bit of sesame oil.