Required cooking skill levelIntermediate
35minutes + Overnight Marination preparation time
- 1 kilo Chicken leg and thigh
- 1/4 cup Datu Puti Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup UFC Banana Catsup
- 2 Cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/8 cup Lemon lime soda
- 1 tsp Calamansi juice
- 1 Tbsp Brown sugar
- 1/8 tsp UFC Ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup Golden Fiesta Palm Oil
- 1 Tbsp Annatto seeds
- 4 Cloves garlic, chopped
- 4 cups Cooked rice
- 3 Tbsp UFC Banana Catsup
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp UFC Iodized Salt
- 1 cup Water
- 1/4 cup Silver Swan Soy Sauce
- 1/2 cup Brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp Peanut butter
- 3 Tbsp Water
- 2 Tbsp Cornstarch
- 1 In a bowl, combine Datu Puti Soy Sauce, UFC Banana Catsup, garlic lemon lime soda, calamansi, sugar, and pepper. Marinate chicken overnight.
- 2 Grill chicken for about 6 minutes on each side until cooked through. Baste with marinade while grilling.
- 3 Make Java rice: In a pan, heat Golden Fiesta Palm Oil. Add annatto seeds. Turn off heat and let seeds. Saute garlic in annatto oil, then add rice, catsup, and turmetic. Mix well, and season with salt.
- 4 Make sauce: Combine water, Silver Swan Soy Sauce, sugar and peanut butter then simmer over medium heat for about 5 minutes. In a small bowl dissolve cornstarch in water. Add to sauce to chicken.
- 5 Serve with Java rice and peanut barbecue.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.