Required cooking skill level
15minutes preparation time
25minutes cooking time
- ½ kg chicken , cut into serving portions
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 pc laurel
- ½ cup UFC Whole Mushrooms, each piece cut into two
- 1 pouch (200g ) UFC Tomato Sauce Guisado
- ½ cup UFC Young Corn Cuts
- 1 small carrot, cut into chunks
- 1 pc red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 pack (4 g) WOW Sarap All-in-One Seasoning Granules
- 1 tsp SILVER SWAN Cane Vinegar
- ½ tsp UFC Whole Pepper
- 1. Marinate chicken for at least 30 minutes.
- 2. Saute garlic, onion and chicken for 5 minutes.
- 3. Add laurel, UFC Mushrooms, UFC Tomato Sauce, UFC Young Corn and carrot. Cover and simmer over low heat for 20 minutes. Add bell pepper. Serve.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.