Required cooking skill level
45minutes cooking time
- 500 g of Chicken Thigh Fillet, cut in quarters
- 1 pack Silver Swan Wow Sarap
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 pack UFC Ready Recipes Gata Mix
- 1 pack UFC Ready Recipes Curry Mix
- 2 cups Flour
- Optional: Golden Fiesta Big Crunch
- 1. Season Chicken with Wow Sarap and salt.
- 2. Add 1 pack of UFC RR Gata. Allow chicken to marinate aside for 15 minutes.
- 3. Combine flour and UFC RR Curry (Big Crunch Optional).
- 4. Heat Oil for deep frying. Set aside remaining gata and flour mixtures.
- 5. Coat Chicken with Flour mixture. Fry until golden brown.
- 1. Combine remaining flour and Gata mixtures.
- 2. Simmer in a pan.
- 3. Add water to adjust consistency.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.