Required cooking skill level
45minutes preparation time
- 200 g potatoes, cut into chunks
- 100 g carrot, cut into chunks
- 1 pack (4 g)Wow Sarap All-in-One Seasoning Granules (divided)
- 1 kg chicken, cut into portions
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 small ginger, sliced
- 2 Tbsp UFC Curry Powder
- 1 medium red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 pack UFC Ready Recipes Gata Mix, dissolved in 1 cup chicken broth or water
- ½ tsp UFC Ground Pepper
- Golden Fiesta Corn Oil
- 1 Sprinkle potatoes and carrot with Wow Sarap Seasoning. Fry in Golden Fiesta corn oil until done. Set aside.
- 2 Retain only 2 tbsp of oil in pan. Season chicken with remaining Wow Sarap Seasoning. Set aside.
- 3 Sauté garlic, onion, ginger and chicken. Cook for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add UFC Curry Powder, UFC Ready Recipes Gata Mix and UFC Ground Pepper. Cover and simmer over low heat for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 4 Add bell pepper and fried vegetables. Allow to simmer while stirring.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.