Required cooking skill level
15minutes preparation time
35minutes cooking time
- 200 g potatoes, cut into chunks
- 100 g carrot, cut into chunks
- 1 pack (4 g) WOW Sarap All- in- One Seasoning Granules (divided)
- 1 kg chicken, cut into serving portions
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 small ginger, sliced
- 2 Tbsp UFC Curry Powder
- 1 medium red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 pack (45 g) UFC Ready Recipe Gata Mix, dissolved in 1 cup chicken broth or water
- ½ tsp UFC Ground Pepper
- ¼ cup GOLDEN FIESTA Corn Oil
- Sprinkle potatoes and carrot with half of WOW Sarap Seasonings . Fry in Golden Fiesta corn oil until cooked . Set aside.
- Retain only 2 Tbsp of oil in pan. Season chicken with remaining WOW Sarap Seasonings . Set aside.
- Saute garlic, onion , ginger and chicken for 15 minutes. Add UFC Curry Powder and UFC Pepper. Cover and simmer over low heat for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally .
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.