- 1/2 kg chicken breast fillet , cut into ½ inch by 2 inch
- ½ tsp UFC Iodized Salt
- ¼ tsp Ground Pepper
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 pc eggs, beaten
- 1-1/2 cups Japanese breadcrumbs
- ½ cup PAPA Banana Catsup
- 2 cups GOLDEN FIESTA Palm Oil
- 1. Season chicken with UFC Salt and UFC Pepper. Let stand for 30 minutes in refrigerator.
- 2. Coat chicken pieces with flour then dip in eggs, and roll in breadcrumbs . Deep-fry in Golden Fiesta Palm Oil until golden brown. Drain on paper towels . Serve with Papa Banana Catsup.