Required cooking skill level
15minutes preparation time
20minutes cooking time
- 1/2 kg chicken breast fillet , cut into ½ inch by 2 inch
- ½ tsp UFC Iodized Salt
- ¼ tsp Ground Pepper
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 pc eggs, beaten
- 1-1/2 cups Japanese breadcrumbs
- ½ cup PAPA Banana Catsup
- 2 cups GOLDEN FIESTA Palm Oil
- 1. Season chicken with UFC Salt and UFC Pepper. Let stand for 30 minutes in refrigerator.
- 2. Coat chicken pieces with flour then dip in eggs, and roll in breadcrumbs . Deep-fry in Golden Fiesta Palm Oil until golden brown. Drain on paper towels . Serve with Papa Banana Catsup.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.