Required cooking skill level
15minutes preparation time
30minutes cooking time
- 1-1/2 cups rice
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 2 Tbsp GOLDEN FIESTA Canola Oil
- 2 pc star anise
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp ginger strips
- ½ kg chicken breast fillet, cubed
- 1 pc Chinese chorizo , sliced
- ½ pack (4 g) WOW Sarap All-in One Seasoning Granules
- 3 pc shiitake mushrooms (fresh/ dried)
- 100 g carrot, sliced
- 1 stalk leeks , sliced
- 2 Tbsp DATU PUTI Fish Sauce
- 1 tsp UFC Ground Pepper
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp DATU PUTI Oyster Sauce
- ¼ cup water
- 1. Wash rice and drain. Add water and cook until done. Set aside, keep warm.
- 2. Saute star anise until fragrant. Add garlic, ginger chorizo and chicken. Saute for 5 minutes or until cooked.
- 3. Add WOW Sarap Seasonings , carrot, mushrooms (soak first if using dried), Datu Puti Fish Sauce and UFC Pepper. Cook for 3 minutes. Pour on top of rice.
- 4. Combine ingredinets for sauce . Simmer for 1 minute. Pour over chicken then toss until well blended. Top with leeks .
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.