Required cooking skill levelIntermediate
15minutes preparation time
30minutes cooking time
- 1 kg chicken thigh and legs
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 1 tsp calamansi juice
- 2 Tbsp DATU PUTI Soy Sauce
- ¼ cup DATU PUTI BBQ-rrific Barbecue Marinade
- 1 tsp UFC Whole Pepper, cracked
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 stalks tanglad, pounded(white part)
- ½ cup clear soda
- 1 pack (4 g)WOW Sarap All-in-One Seasonings Granules
- ¼ cup GOLDEN FIESTA Palm/Corn Oil
- 1 Tbsp atsuete seeds
- 2 Tbsp butter / margarine
- 1 Make two slits on surface of each chicken . Cover and marinate chicken overnight in the refrigerator, turning meat after 1 hour.
- 2 Atsuete Oil: Heat Golden Fiesta Oil and atsuete for 1 minute( just to extract color ). Discard atsuete seeds. Add butter to melt. Set aside.
- 3 Drain chicken. Brush with atsuete oil . Pan or charcoal- grill until chicken is cooked , basting and turning occasionally.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.