- 2 pcs Chicken Breast fillet
- 1 tsp UFC ground black pepper
- 1 pack UFC Chicken and Corn
- 1 Egg, beaten + 1 Tbsp water
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 1 cup UFC Whole Corn Kernels
- 1/2 cup Carrots, diced
- Pound chicken lightly to flatten. Then cut into 2 – 3 slices per piece. Season with pepper.
- Coating: Place UFC Chicken and Corn and flour in separate shallow containers. Before frying:
- – Coat chicken with UFC Chicken and Corn. Reserve any leftover.
- – Dip in egg wash.
- – Then coat with flour.
- – Repeat for each piece before frying.
- Frying: Fry in oil until golden brown on both sides. Set aside
- Gravy: In a saucepan, melt butter. Mix remaining UFC Chicken and Corn, UFC Corn Kernels, carrots, and milk. Stir until thickens.
- Pour gravy over chicken katsu. Serve with rice.