Required cooking skill level
- ½ kg chicken thigh fillet
- ½ tsp UFC iodized salt
- ¼ tsp UFC ground pepper
- ½ cup Silver Swan Soy Sauce
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp Golden Fiesta palm oil
- 1. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Let stand for 30 minutes.
- 2. Combine soy sauce and sugar. Simmer until sugar is just dissolved. Divide mixture. Use half as basting sauce.
- 3. Heat oil. Cook chicken while basting with sauce, until done on both sides.
- 4. Serve with remaining sauce on the side.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.