Required cooking skill level
1hour preparation time
- ¼ cup DATU PUTI Premium Soy Sauce
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 500 grams chicken thigh fillet
- ½ teaspoon fine salt
- ¼ teaspoon UFC ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon GOLDEN FIESTA Palm Oil
- 1/4 cup DATU PUTI Premium Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1. Make Basting Sauce by combining Datu Puti Premium Soy Sauce and brown sugar in a pot. Cook for about 3 minutes until the brown sugar dissolves. Set aside.
- 2. Marinate chicken with salt and pepper for at least 30 minutes.
- 3. In a griddle or pan, heat Golden Fiesta Palm Oil.
- 4. Put chicken fillets skin down on the pan, and baste using the Basting Sauce.
- 5. Cook for about 4 minutes on each side on low fire, basting the meat every so often.
- 6. Prepare Teriyaki Sauce by heating Datu Puti Premium Soy Sauce and brown sugar, until sugar dissolves.
- 7. Serve the chicken teriyaki with the Teriyaki Sauce on the side.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.