- ¼ cup DATU PUTI Premium Soy Sauce
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 500 grams chicken thigh fillet
- ½ teaspoon fine salt
- ¼ teaspoon UFC ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon GOLDEN FIESTA Palm Oil
- 1/4 cup DATU PUTI Premium Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Make Basting Sauce by combining Datu Puti Premium Soy Sauce and brown sugar in a pot. Cook for about 3 minutes until the brown sugar dissolves. Set aside.
- Marinate chicken with salt and pepper for at least 30 minutes.
- In a griddle or pan, heat Golden Fiesta Palm Oil.
- Put chicken fillets skin down on the pan, and baste using the Basting Sauce.
- Cook for about 4 minutes on each side on low fire, basting the meat every so often.
- Prepare Teriyaki Sauce by heating Datu Puti Premium Soy Sauce and brown sugar, until sugar dissolves.
- Serve the chicken teriyaki with the Teriyaki Sauce on the side.