Required cooking skill level
45minutes preparation time
- 1/4 kilo ground beef
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- 1/2 minced onion
- 250 grams pouch UFC Sweet Filipino Style Spaghetti Sauce
- 1/2 cup UFC Hot & Spicy Banana Catsup
- Dried basil
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 small can Pork & Beans
- Black pepper
- 1 tbsp. fish sauce
- Heat up oil in a pan. Sauté onion and garlic.
- Add ground beef and sauté some more until the meat turns slightly brown.
- Pour spaghetti sauce in the pan.
- Add hot and spicy banana catsup.
- Put dried basil. Stir.
- Add pork and beans. Continue stirring.
- Season with black pepper and let it simmer until the beans turn mushy.
- Season with Datu Puti Patis and simmer until the sauce slightly thickens.
- Remove from pan and serve with hotdogs, pasta and fries.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.