Required cooking skill level
45minutes preparation time
- 1 tablespoon Golden Fiesta Palm Oil
- 1 piece Onion, diced
- 500 grams Ground beef
- 1½ teaspoons Fine salt
- 1 teaspoon Ground black pepper
- ½ tablespoon Ground cloves
- 1 tablespoon Ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon Dried oregano
- ½ piece Green finger sili, sliced
- 2 cups UFC Tomato Sauce Guisado
- 1 teaspoon UFC Hot Sauce
- ¼ cup Water
- 2 15-oz cans Cooked red kidney beans, drained
- 1 piece Green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 In a large skillet, heat Golden Fiesta Palm Oil and sauté the onion. Add ground beef and brown. Skim off excess oil.
- 2 Season with salt, black pepper, cloves, cumin and oregano.
- 3 Add finger sili, UFC Tomato Sauce Guisado, and UFC Hot Sauce.
- 4 Cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes until the beef is cooked through, adding ¼ cup water to keep beef from sticking to the pan. Check and stir frequently.
- 5 Mix in canned kidney beans, and heat through.
- 6 Add the green bell pepper last to avoid overcooking it. Serve piping hot.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.