Required cooking skill level
30minutes preparation time
- ¼ cup Golden Fiesta Canola Oil
- 2 tablespoons Garlic, crushed
- ½ tablespoon Ginger, sliced
- 1 tablespoon Lemongrass, chopped
- ½ piece Onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Jufran Hot Chili Sauce
- ½ cup UFC Tomato Sauce Sweet Filipino Blend
- ¾ cup Jufran Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Fine salt
- 1½ tablespoons Sugar
- 2 cups Water
- 1 kilo Alimango, cleaned
- 1 piece Egg, Beaten
- 1 Heat Golden Fiesta Canola Oil in large pot.
- 2 Add in the garlic, ginger, lemongrass, onion and Jufran Hot Chili Sauce. Fry until fragrant.
- 3 Add UFC Tomato Sauce Sweet Filipino Blend, Jufran Sweet Chili Sauce, salt, sugar and water.
- 4 Stir, and when the mixture comes to a boil, add alimango. Simmer, cover and stir occasionally for 20 minutes
- 5 Turn off heat, then add the beaten egg to sauce, and mix well. Serve.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.