Required cooking skill level
15minutes preparation time
30minutes cooking time
- 1 kg alimango (large crabs)
- ¼ cup GOLDEN FIESTA Canola Oil
- 2 Tbsp crushed garlic
- ½ Tbsp sliced ginger
- 1 Tbsp chopped tanglad (white stalks)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tsp JUFRAN Red Hot Chili Sauce
- ½ cup UFC Tomato Sauce Filipino Style
- ¾ cup JUFRAN Sweet Chili Sauce
- 2 cups water
- 1 tsp UFC Iodized Salt
- 1-1/2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 pc egg, beaten
- 1. Heat Golden Fiesta Oil. Saute garlic, ginger, tanglad and onion. Add Jufran Hot Chili Sauce , UFC Tomato Sauce and Jufran Sweet Chili Sauce and water. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- 2. Add crab , sugar and water. Season with UFC Salt and UFC Pepper. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally .
- 3. Add egg and stir. Turn off heat.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.