Required cooking skill level
160minutes preparation time
- 2 Tbsp Golden Fiesta Palm Oil
- 3 Tbsp Garlic, minced
- 1 Kilo Pork kasim with littel fat, cubed
- 1 tsp Ground black pepper
- 3 Tbsp Datu Puti Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Datu Puti Vinegar
- 3 cups Water
- 1 tsp Brown Sugar
- 2 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 Heat Golden Fiesta Palm Oil in a deep casserole. Sauté garlic.
- 2 Add pork and brown the meat until juices run clear.
- 3 Add ground black pepper, Datu Puti Soy Sauce, Datu Puti Vinegar, and water. Bring to a boil.
- 4 Simmer until pork is tender, about 1 ½ to 2 hours.
- 5 Add brown sugar and hard-boiled eggs, making sure that the eggs are covered with the sauc
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.