- 2 Tbsp Golden Fiesta Palm Oil
- 3 Tbsp Garlic, minced
- 1 Kilo Pork kasim with littel fat, cubed
- 1 tsp UFC Ground Pepper
- 3 Tbsp Datu Puti Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Datu Puti Vinegar
- 3 cups Water
- 1 tsp Brown Sugar
- 2 hard-boiled eggs
- 1. Heat Golden Fiesta Palm Oil in a deep casserole. Sauté garlic.
- 2. Add pork and brown the meat until juices run clear.
- 3. Add UFC Ground Pepper, Datu Puti Soy Sauce, Datu Puti Vinegar, and water. Bring to a boil.
- 4. Simmer until pork is tender, about 1 ½ to 2 hours.
- 5. Add brown sugar and hard-boiled eggs, making sure that the eggs are covered with the sauce