- 200 g fettuccine/ spaghetti pasta, cooked (reserve ½ cup pasta broth)
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese (divided)
- 2 strips bacon, sliced (1/4 cup)
- 1 Tbsp butter/ margarine
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 pc pork bouillon cube
- ¼ cup UFC Pieces and Stems Mushroom
- ¼ cup UFC Coconut Cream
- UFC Iodized Salt and UFC Ground Pepper (to taste)
- 1 pc small egg yolk
- 2 Tbsp chopped parsley
- 1. Sprinkle cooked pasta with half of Parmesan cheese. Set aside.
- 2. Heat bacon until oil comes out. Set aside bacon.
- 3. In the same pan, add butter, garlic, pork cube and UFC Mushrooms. Sauté for 2 minutes. Season with UFC Salt and UFC Pepper to taste.
- 4. Add UFC Coconut Cream and pasta broth. Simmer over low heat with continuous stirring for 3 minutes.
- 5. Remove from flame. Add small amount of mixture to egg yolk, then stir. Gradually add to the cream mixture with continuous stirring.
- 6. Add half of bacon and remaining Parmesan cheese. Allow to simmer.
- 7. Serve topped with parsley, bacon, and cheese.