Required cooking skill level
10minutes preparation time
20minutes cooking time
- 200 g fettuccine/ spaghetti pasta, cooked (reserve ½ cup pasta broth)
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese (divided)
- 2 strips bacon, sliced (1/4 cup)
- 1 Tbsp butter/ margarine
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 pc pork bouillon cube
- ¼ cup UFC Pieces and Stems Mushroom
- ¼ cup UFC Coconut Cream
- UFC Iodized Salt and UFC Ground Pepper (to taste)
- 1 pc small egg yolk
- 2 Tbsp chopped parsley
- 1. Sprinkle cooked pasta with half of Parmesan cheese. Set aside.
- 2. Heat bacon until oil comes out. Set aside bacon.
- 3. In the same pan, add butter, garlic, pork cube and UFC Mushrooms. Sauté for 2 minutes. Season with UFC Salt and UFC Pepper to taste.
- 4. Add UFC Coconut Cream and pasta broth. Simmer over low heat with continuous stirring for 3 minutes.
- 5. Remove from flame. Add small amount of mixture to egg yolk, then stir. Gradually add to the cream mixture with continuous stirring.
- 6. Add half of bacon and remaining Parmesan cheese. Allow to simmer.
- 7. Serve topped with parsley, bacon, and cheese.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.