- 2 Tbsp Golden Fiesta corn/palm oil
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 pc small onion, chopped
- 200 g chicken breast or thigh fillet, chopped
- ½ cup UFC pieces and stem mushrooms
- 1 pack (4 g) Wow sarap all-in-one seasoning granules
- 1 cup UFC banana catsup or UFC spaghetti sauce, Filipino style
- 1/3 cup meat broth or water
- ¼ cup UFC Coconut Cream
- 1 Tbsp washed sugar (optional)
- 200 g spaghetti noodles, cooked
- ¼ cup cheese, grated
- 1. Sauté garlic, onion and chicken until chicken is slightly brown. Add mushrooms and sauté for 2 minutes.
- 2. Add seasoning granules, banana catsup/ spaghetti sauce , and meat broth. Cover and simmer over low heat for 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 3. Add coconut cream and sugar . Allow to simmer. Pour over cooked pasta. Top with cheese.