Required cooking skill level
15minutes preparation time
20minutes cooking time
- 300 g chicken thigh/breast fillet, cut into cubes
- ½ Tbsp Datu Puti Soy Sauce
- ⅛ tsp UFC ground pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 pc small onion, sliced
- 3 Tbsp butter/ margarine
- ½ Tbsp Golden Fiesta Oil
- 1/2 pc (50 g) carrot, sliced
- ½ pc chorizo de Bilbao, sliced
- 4 pc Vienna sausage, sliced
- ¼ cup UFC whole mushrooms, each piece cut into 2 (reserve ½ cup broth)
- ¼ cup UFC young corn, sliced
- Jufran Thai fish sauce (to taste)
- 1/3 UFC Coconut Cream
- 2 Tbsp UFC green peas
- 1. Season chicken with soy sauce and pepper. Set aside.
- 2. Sauté garlic, onion, and chicken in butter/margarine with oil until slightly brown.
- 3. Add carrot, chorizo, sausage, mushrooms, young corn, and fish sauce. Cook for 2 minutes.
- 4. Add cream and mushroom broth while stirring. Let it simmer until slightly thickened. Then add green peas. Serve.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.