Required cooking skill level3
Above 10persons serving
- 2 cups flour, sifted
- ¾ tsp baking powder
- ¾ tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp UFC Iodized Salt
- 1 can (425 g) UFC Whole Kernel Corn, drained (reserve 6 Tbsp stock)
- 6 Tbsp milk
- ¾ cup butter, melted
- ¾ cup sugar
- 3 pc eggs
- 1-1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 drops yellow food color
- ¼ cup grated cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400F. Grease two medium muffin pans. Set aside.
- Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and UFC Salt. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mash coarsely half of UFC Whole Kernel Corn. Add milk, butter, sugar, egg, corn stock, food color and vanilla. Mix until blended. Stir in flour mixture .
- Spoon into muffin pan. Top with remaining corn and cheese. Lower temperature to 350F. Bake corn muffins for 20-25 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.