Required cooking skill level2
- 1 can ( 450 g ) UFC Whole Kernel Corn , drained (reserve stock)
- 6 pc pandan leaves
- 1/3 cup sugar
- ½ cup evaporated milk (chilled)
- 3 cups water
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1-2 cups ice cubes
- Green food color (optional)
- Simmer pandan leaves in 1 cup of water for 5 minutes. Discard leaves. Stir in sugar, then add remaining water and corn stock .
- Add vanilla, milk and food color. Chill until ready to serve. Serve with ice.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.